Friday, May 08, 2009

Some I made earlier...



As I didn't get any sewing done today, it's a good opportunity to show the May Lotto blocks which I've made so far this month - I may make some more, if I have time later in the month, but these were actually made at the end of April (via the sneak peek) but couldn't be shown until now. It's a fun pattern and should produce a really good set of blocks for the winner(s) - always nice to win enough blocks for a small quilt - or a larger one, depending on how you choose to set it - these would look great in a variety of settings, I think... It's open to all if you are interested in playing.

(I meant this to post automatically on Friday, but somehow, I'd put the wrong date on it so it didn't show. D'oh. Oh well, it's there now!)

1 comment:

TexasRed said...

These look great!