Monday, May 25, 2009
Well, although the weather was not as bad as predicted today - indeed, it was quite nice this afternoon - I still managed to get some time this morning to work on quilty things, and chose to do some more quilting on this piece for the UFO challenge. After spending some time browsing various sources and doodling, I decided to fill with wavy lined columns, then connected spirals, and finally finish with bricks, to echo the previous hand quilting and grids.
So here's the finished piece - or rather, not finished, but I've done all the quilting on this piece that I will do. It now tells me that it wants beads, so that's next. Not sure what I will do for binding - probably something fairly traditional, but I guess it will depend on what I find in the way of fabric. Anyway, beads first and then we shall see.