Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pincushion art



Not a day for working on projects, but I do have something to show, which is this pincushion, which I bought from Jo in New Zealand recently. I know, it's break-takingly gorgeous, isn't it. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stick pins in it, but that's ok, it can sit there and make my Cath Kidston mushroom look a bit sheepish... She has more for sale in her etsy shop, so if you are looking for a good gift or a treat for yourself, I highly recommend them!

4 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

How pretty! I don't think I could stick it with pins either.

Ruth's Place said...

Wow!! That is jaw-droppingly gorgeous! I couldn't put pins in it either...

Kathy said...

It surely is beautiful. Deserves a place of honor in your sewing room. Maybe you should only put fancy pins in it. I've seen decorative hat pins for sale at craft shows. A couple of them would look just right in that pin cushion.

Mom

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!