Got quite a few things done this morning - finished off the two nine by nines that I started yesterday, for one thing. I think they are going to look really striking when they are set on point with cream alternating blocks. I have about 8 more to make, then I'll start putting them together.
I also did some more work on the batik framed four patches that I started yesterday. I think I am going to make 60 of them - 50 to swap and 10 to keep. I must check and see if there's a limit for the swap, actually. They are so easy, and a good way to use up small and smallish bits of batiks that I have - I haven't yet cut into anything much bigger than a fat quarter, even for the frames, which take quite a bit of fabric... Here are the ones I got finished today - 8 of them, I think.