Sunday, January 21, 2007

More framed fours

Some more framed four patches today - I love how easily these go together. I could make them forever :) I barely even touched my scrap basket for the centres - the frames take a little more fabric, of course. In fact, I've ordered some more from Teresa, so I should probably wait until it gets here to finish them all! (which is not to say I don't have enough batiks to do the frames, but she was offering a good price to those signed up for this swap, so how could I resist?) It's not like I don't have other projects I can work on in the interim - actually, I think I'll be putting the blocks aside to start working on my Valentine's themed fabric postcards, and I need to do some more work on my fabric book pages, too.

I also made a quick nine-patch (9.5 inches unfinished) for someone on the Quilting Forum on Delphi who is collecting signature blocks in this size and style from people outside the US. She will swap for them - she's sending me an FQ as I didn't want a siggie block in this size and style. If you are outside the US and would like to make one for her, leave me a comment and I can put you in touch. Now to sign it, and put it in the post...

No comments: