Friday, January 07, 2011

Stitched Trees



I make a lot of ATCs - mostly in the evenings, while watching telly. I don't generally tend to show these on my blog, though perhaps I should as sometimes, there are large gaps where nothing is shown at all (you may have noticed, if you are a regularly reader, that I am trying to change that for 2011, mainly by breaking up all that I do into small chunks and posting one thing each day instead of lots at once and then nothing for ages). However, when I make some which are actually stitched or otherwise fibre, I do try to show them. These are simply stitched trees, in variegated thread, on a hand-dyed fabric background. I really must learn to stitch something besides trees...







4 comments:

Angela said...

Your ATCs are great. I love trees, haven't made many attempts to play with trees in my stitching though.

Gail said...

Love the trees!

arts4all said...

There are just so many inspirations for future projects, and these trees are just lovely!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Kate, I love the trees! So cool!