Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seven Sisters



Another thing that was in the package from Sophie which contained my mini quilt was this great Seven Sisters block. This is totally not the sort of thing I'd make for myself (not patient enough!) so I can really appreciate it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, though - it's not that big (the diamonds are tiny - another reason I'd never be able to do one for myself!), so it would probably make a very nice start to a mini quilt of some description...

4 comments:

Becca said...

A matching dark border to frame it and a pretty binding to show off the colors-make it a mini-mini quilt! :-P

Gene Black said...

I understand, I can't see me making that either.

Amanda said...

It is rather lovely.

Cathi ONeill said...

How about something for the middle of a table, just build out a border or two...