Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Old books and pages









Lately I've been doing a lot of ATCs, etc with book pages as backgrounds or partial backgrounds - something which I love doing. I have a number of old books in English, a couple in Latin and one or two in German which I can use for this purpose, but would love some books or book pages in other languages - older books are great, but frankly, newer ones are ok, too, so if you happen to have something tattered you were going to throw away, please let me know, and perhaps I can take it off your hands (happy to pay postage).







3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

What a neat idea! I love the coffee cup one.....

mumzy said...

What a novel idea. Hope you can find older books of different languages. It would be neat to have a collection of different ones like that.

Ruth's Place said...

They are great. I don't have any in other languages to send you, though I'll look through the one I'm deconstructing and see if there are any illustrations in Chinese. (It's a history book)