Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday...



A number of things done today - joining these blocks to make a top (though the top row needs adjusting a little), more work on the hand-dyed black cross nine patches (I am going to sash them and make a lap quilt 6x7 blocks) and some other things I can't show until February (block lotto blocks, a swap quilt, etc) . So it's not an exciting photo day, even though I did sew for several hours... Maybe tomorrow will have more to show for itself!

The scrap basket won't look substantially different - a few bits in and even a few out. But not so as you'd really notice, probably.

7 comments:

Gail said...

I love these blocks. It will be a stunning quilt. The scrap basket isn't overflowing (or even near the top)so you're okay!

Vicki W said...

Love! Love! Love!

Gene Black said...

Congrats on a productive day. It is looking lovely.

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. I was at the sewing machine for a few hours and only managed to put together a tiny piece 10 x 6 spent most of the time unpicking! Don't you just love days like that!!

greelyrita said...

Bright colours with black sashing! I'm detecting a theme here! Gorgeous however.

mumzy said...

What a beautiful quilt top. As I said before, I love black in a quilt.

sewkalico said...

stunning!!!