Monday, January 10, 2011

Cross-stitch update



Once the Christmas things were put away, I dug out my current (ok, one of my current) cross-stitches - this nice spring samper - and decided to work on that. I've had a couple of evenings of telly watching lately, so quite a bit of progress has been made on it since the last time I showed it (below). A while back, I was being very strict with myself and making sure I worked on some cross-stitch if watching telly (rather than getting the laptop out) so I tended to get more accomplished. These days, I'm making a lot of ATCs while watching, which is fine - it's creative time - but it does eat into that cross-stitching slot. Obviously, the solution is to add a couple more hours into my evening sometime between 10ish (kids mostly in bed) and 12ish (when I reluctantly head up to bed)...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, you've made a tonne of progress on your pretty cross stitch. If you manage to figure out how to magic up a few extra hours in the day, please share the secret with me ;)