Thursday, January 13, 2011

More loveliness in the post



As I mentioned before, I've received a lot of lovely things in the post lately - and that's not even counting ATCs for swaps and private trades. Here's another of them - a beautiful scarf knit from Noro yarn - this is from Joyce (no blog), who has been in some swaps with me and reads my blog - I've sent her a few cross-stitch patterns I've finished with, and this was by way of a thank you. What a lovely thank you! My girls and I will probably all use it as we all like it. As does Alex, though perhaps when he realises how much pink is actually in it, he won't want to wear it in public...

1 comment:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

What a lovely scarf! Perhaps you should make a visitation schedule for it. That way no one gets their feelings hurt! :O)