Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stained Glass



Progress was made today on the black crosses quilt - I am sewing the rows together as I go, to avoid that feeling of dread you get when you see a big pile of blocks waiting to be sashed and joined. There will be 4 more rows of blocks to come, and of course a black border all the way around it.

I also worked on some block lotto blocks today, which I can't show until February (which is - yikes! - two days away), but it does mean I got a lot of stuff sewn. And although the stained glass blocks didn't contribute much to the scrap basket, there were some offcuts and miscellany added due to the block lotto blocks. Although, I did also use some bits FROM the scrapbasket in making those blocks, too...

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

YYEEEEEESSSSSSS!

I have to make some of these blocks.

greelyrita said...

Excellent work! You've sure been busy this weekend. :)

Amo said...

That really is effective. I guess they could be really scrappy blocks too, not just 9 patch. The black is a good leveler.

mumzy said...

Looking Great!

Angelcat said...

This is looking really great!

Michelle said...

Neat!