Saturday, January 01, 2011

Scrappy Stacks

Well, no sewing done today because in our house, New Year's Day is when the Christmas decorations come down, the house is cleaned and some rearranging done (a tradition carried from my childhood, unlike the English custom of leaving Christmas decor up until 12th night).

However, as it's now January, I can show the blocks I made for the January block lotto, so I'm not without something to share...

Kate's Stack #3 Kate's Stack #2 Kate's Stack #1
Kate's Stack #4 Kate's Stack #5 Kate's Stack #6
Kate's Stack #7 Kate's Stack #8 Kate's Stack #9

I confess to pinching this code straight from the block lotto blog, which is why the small size pictures link to where the block lotto photos are held in Sophie's flickr.

This is a great block for using up some bright scraps, and it's very simple to do, so do come check it out!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

They look great...almost like a colourful stack of books!