Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Fling Butterfly



I of course didn't get any work done today - not surprising, with the school trip - but look what was waiting for me with the day's post when I got home (along with the return of the kids' US passports and birth certificates from the UK passport office, which is a relief - I always worry when that stuff is out of my possession - now it's just a matter of waiting for the new passports to arrive). This is not more nerve-wracking than the documents, but certainly more interesting - this is the Spring Fling Round Robin centre which I get to work on for the next round of the round robin. This butterfly centre was made by Marisa in Italy and is really lovely invisible machine applique, with a piece of the orange fabric enclosed to include in the next round - I have no idea what I will do with it yet, but I don't need to mail it to my next person until the 13th of April, so I have some time to think of what to do with it, or let it tell me what it wants!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful centre, I love both the butterfly and the background fabric.

metbury said...

Just testing Sally (following today's conversation), Eileen

marisa said...

I'm happy that it arrived you.Have a fun.Ciao Marisa