make an ATC for Anna's challenge with washers and buttons (deadline 31/3)- done this and sent it off to Anna - made two spares to giveaway on the blog weekly Journal Quilt (yes, this one is going to be on the list every week!) (deadline 22/3) join blocks together for Four Seasons Quilt Swap quilt- done, then redone! begin quilting the Hawaiian quilt which is pinned- not only started, but finished quilting this, hoorah start working on the white quilties for the Creative Swaps swap (deadline 26/4) work on March arch for the Arch Swap (deadline 31/3)- March Arch made and sent
Didn't really do anything beyond the goals (other than actually finishing some things I only committed to starting) - but that's ok, I'm happy with it.
So, for the next week (which involves another bank holiday on Monday, so I'll have to cross that day off my working list - though I do hope to do something quilty and go see Ferret's solo exhibition):
- pin together the next Hawaiian quilt top, ready for quilting
- set of 6 postcards for Fastenings theme for BQLPC (deadline 31/3)
- finish white quilties for Creative Swaps swap (deadline 26/4)
- make a few extra churn dash blocks for the March Block Lotto on about.com to bump the draw up to 5 winners
- pull out and organise some bits for calico cat quilt for Mom - get at least one block ready for sewing by hand in the evening
- journal quilt for the week (deadline 29/3)
- make and attach binding for Hawaiian quilt and brown and purple dragonfly quilt (not including sewing it down by hand)
Not a lot, but a nice variety, so should be something to suit my mood, whatever it might be. Pinning the quilt together for quilting is the least fun project, but if I have a day to myself where there are no kids around and no errands, I can lay it out on the floor and pin it in small bits between other sewing, and it won't be quite so boring.