Sunday, March 30, 2008

Deja vu all over again



Forgot to put something on my goals list for the week - the last two (for the moment) pencil rolls for Alex's many birthday parties - these two were originally due to be done some weeks ago, but one of the girls (they are twins) came down with scarlet fever the day before the party was scheduled, so next weekend was the first time their mum could reschedule. Anyway, I did these two pencil rolls this morning, and then this afternoon, made a quick block for Kathi for the birthday block swap - this is a replacement block - we had several people drop out in the middle of the swap and all of the other ladies have kindly offered to make up the missing blocks - this is one that I am doing. Yes, it bears a remarkable similarity to the recent Dear Jane block I did for Cathi - only this one is a lot larger - 12" instead of 6" - it seemed huge when I was doing it!

2 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Love that quilt block, cute pencil holders too!

Judi said...

Kate, Where can I find a patten for those nifty pencil holders?