Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yesterday's blog


Friday was one of those days where I was barely home the entire day, so no chance of sewing, at all, but at least today looks better for sewing - it's raining. The girls will have to work on some homework, but otherwise, we don't really have much planned, so hopefully, a whole morning sewing (though I would have preferred it (the morning, not the sewing) not to start at quarter to seven). But as small boy is now installed with some cereal and the telly, I might go back to bed for a little while, or at least have a little more kip on the sofa.

Anyway, there was a little bit of post yesterday, so I thought I'd get it posted before today's proper entry - these two cards came, which are the long awaited trees card from Kandy (I say long awaited because she posted them over a week ago (all within the UK, and with first class stamps), and none of us had had them yet, so we were worried they went astray - but now all of us in the group are receiving them, and they are lovely and worth the wait - looking up through the canopy, what a clever idea. And the other is the Green & Brown card from Faye for Arts in the Mail. And I got my own picture frame card back, but you've seen that one already!

1 comment:

Bimbimbie said...

the tree postcard is so lovely I bet the postal workers up and down the country were admiring them too much and didn't want to deliver them right away *!*