Friday, June 29, 2007

A nothing day - and the contest revisited!

Every once in a while - and it doesn't happen very often - I just don't feel like working on anything. Today is one of those days. It's a bit rainy, and I think my brain is full of summer fair stuff (for school) and I just am not motivated. So I decided I'd do some notes for the stalls at the fair, and read my email and catch up on some blog-reading. And there's nothing in the post to show, either, not because no one loves me :) but because there is no delivery today, as we are having a postal strike. So, aren't you glad you stopped by?

However, just to make your day more interesting, I want to bring up again the little contest I am running for the washer postcards - I've had NO ONE guess any of my themes :( though I did have a couple of comments, so you gals are in the running for a card even without guessing. I promise it's not as cryptic as it sounds, so please do leave a comment or take a guess and sometime next week I shall draw five names (if I have 5 names to chose between!) to win a card each. It's just a little bit of fun...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, possible categories - everyday items; things that are round; things that fit in a pocket??

doni in Lincoln NE

sewkalico said...

I didn't leave a comment because I like to think I'm quite good at this sort of thing BUT clearly after looking at your clues and postcards I am not! LOL

Nola said...

Fun things! I admit the washers had me stumped - I could see several thngs on each series that might be what you mean (didn't get as far as the hard one, my brain was starting to hurt!).

Thanks for visiting my blog - I love it when people leave comments!