Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tuesday night quilt group, even here!


Well, some photos of things I have been doing. Worked on the beaded doll watching telly last night and a few other times when I haven't actually blogged it - finished the front, and decided I would also do the back (I hadn't been sure before), so now I will begin showing photos of the back, when I get some more beads on it.


And I quilted the little retro quilt. Tonight Cathi and I went to her quilt group meeting - nice coincidence to have it the week I am here, don't you think? Anyway, met a bunch of nice ladies, doing interesting and varied work, and managed to quilt this - echo quilting in the blocks and free motion in the centre and borders. Detail below. Not perfect, but it works. Border to come, but not sure in what fabric.

4 comments:

lila said...

Hi! I'm a quilter and a waterfcolor artist...have made a doll or two also! Your beaded doll is very interesting!

atet said...

Still in love with the mini quilt -- but for that fab felted basket, yeah, it needs to stay with your friend!

Karol-Ann said...

How fun to go to Cathi's Quilt Group on your hioliday. Your doll is amazing with all the beads you've used.

corina said...

I love your retro quilt!