Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tuesday night quilt group, even here!


Well, some photos of things I have been doing. Worked on the beaded doll watching telly last night and a few other times when I haven't actually blogged it - finished the front, and decided I would also do the back (I hadn't been sure before), so now I will begin showing photos of the back, when I get some more beads on it.


And I quilted the little retro quilt. Tonight Cathi and I went to her quilt group meeting - nice coincidence to have it the week I am here, don't you think? Anyway, met a bunch of nice ladies, doing interesting and varied work, and managed to quilt this - echo quilting in the blocks and free motion in the centre and borders. Detail below. Not perfect, but it works. Border to come, but not sure in what fabric.

4 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

Hi! I'm a quilter and a waterfcolor artist...have made a doll or two also! Your beaded doll is very interesting!

atet said...

Still in love with the mini quilt -- but for that fab felted basket, yeah, it needs to stay with your friend!

sewkalico said...

How fun to go to Cathi's Quilt Group on your hioliday. Your doll is amazing with all the beads you've used.

Anonymous said...

I love your retro quilt!