Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sunprint idea percolating



Remember this sunprint piece from a few days back? I decided I liked it so much that I should keep it and do something with it. I wasn't sure what, of course. But today I was reading Dijanne Cevaal's blog and saw this piece she's done, which I think is fabulous, but more to the point, the way she's used the dynamic fabric as a background/frame for something small in the middle - the idea is still percolating in my mind, but I think this would work really well with this piece - leaving it mainly whole and free, but with something in the centre...

3 comments:

Dy said...

I love this piece and am still quite intrigued as to how you produced it. It looks amazing!

zizzybob said...

This must be fixed because I can leave a comment. Unfortunatly I don't have any comments to make. So, have a great day anyway.

atet said...

I love your idea for this piece -- it's so interesting. Using it as a frame for something smaller will really set it off.