Friday, August 03, 2007

Days of cards and kitties




Quite a nice selection of cards today - one from Melinda, for the blue swap on FAI, one from Dawn in Turkey for the pink and purple swap on Arts in the Mail, and one from Kandy as an "unbirthday card" - a lovely surprise. And an "Africat" - a wee kittie done with African fabrics - not sure it works, though - what do you guys think? Ignore the bad tail - I just quickly stitched it down to check the spacing, it needs to be removed and basted before appliqueing it properly.

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

Meeeoowww!! I love it! It made me smile when I saw your blog. I thought, you little joker, how funny!!! It's cool and this is an anything African goes, so go for it!! Thanks Kate.

ps the little pink smiley face behind it was my grin when I saw it LOL

Helen in the UK said...

I love the AFricat! I'd make him into a small wallhanging or cushion all on his own :)

Papoosue said...

I love these cats Kate, I see what you mean about this one - it's still lovely but the face & legs piece perhaps looks too different to the rest? - is that what you meant? I repeat though - still lovely!!!!!!