Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogversary draw update and note to Peggy in Quebec

As promised, a quick blogversary draw update - three new commentors while I was away - Teresa, Jan J and Karen in Denmark, who sent an email rather than commented, but as it was about my blog, it counts anyway. That brings the total so far up to 36.

And a note to Peggy in Quebec, who leaves great comments on my blog, but whose email address doesn't show, unfortunately, so I either have to leave a comment on her blog or answer her here (Peggy, if you send me an email at katelnorth at yahoo dot com, I will be able to answer/respond to your comments directly!). Anyway. Peggy recommended this interesting site for those interested in spirit dolls - do go check it out if you like that sort of thing... And also, yes, the little faces are from the plastic mould I bought recently - several folks have suggested cooking spray; I did try that when they started sticking (great minds!) but not sure it helped much. Next time, I'll try cornstarch or baby powder, which I understand are also recommended.

More later on what I've been up to (lots to show today) but I've got to go out to the post office before it shuts.

No comments: