Just realised, we're almost a week into the month and I haven't yet managed to review my October goals. Perhaps I know it's not going to look good, lol.
- 5 Farmer's Wife blocks - no. Just didn't have the time.
Block for October block lotto (maybe - might not make any this month)- yes, made five. Here and here. Sept& Oct blocks for Oh My Stars block of the month - finished September, still need to work on October. finish quilt for ALQS6- yes, finished, and swapped. no 6 of 7 baby quilts (top made, needs quilting and binding)- finished, and given to the mum-to-be, who greatly admired it. birthday ATCs- done. at least one charity baby quilt- yes, this month I managed to make one specifially for Project Linus and will probably also give one of the two rainbow string heart tops to Linus as well. (I have a third top, in a different pattern, which I will also keep)
- Lynne's quilt top made, just needs quilting - no, but it's first on the pile for tomorrow, so hopefully I will soon rectify this!
So, not as bad as I feared - it felt like a month where there were a lot of things which didn't get done. So, my aims for November:
- 5 Farmer's Wife blocks (hope springs eternal!)
Blocks for November block lotto- done already - did in the sneak peak period!
- October block for Oh My Stars BOM
- Assemble pieces for Oh My Stars BOM
birthday ATCs- finished, mailed. That's the end of that, as there are no December birthdays...
- at least one charity baby quilt
- Lynne's quilt (needs quilting and binding)