Friday, November 11, 2011

Little tiny quilts


A few more from my gallery of quilts made by other people - this one was made by Anne, and I think I swapped her fabric for it, rather than a little quilt.


This one came from a flickr group swap, I think - the theme was something to do with using words. I can't remember who made it, though I imagine I blogged it at the time. OK, it was Katy - I had a feeling it might be, but I have looked it up to confirm it. I stopped swapping with that group after a handful of swap because, this piece notwithstanding - I think it's great - I felt I tended to receive pieces which were not comparable in effort to those I was making... Though I did also get a great Volkswagen beetle in a swap from that group as well.


And this one, I honestly don't remember where the swap happened, though the theme was, I think, possibly to do with something old/something new/something borrowed/something blue. (OK, having looked it up, it was a swap organised by Kiwi Carole through her blog and the quilt was made by Sue in Washington State. I was right about the theme...)

2 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love the bird quilt! So cute!

Lynne said...

Three beautiful yet very different quilts!