Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brown scrappy top

Another one for the Project Linus pouch - this one designed to reduce brown scraps, with some other autumnal colours thrown in. The four patches are made from 2.5" squares, but then cut slightly askew to make a 4" block, which is the (unfinished) size of the larger squares. I tried very hard not to repeat any fabrics in this one -yes, I do have that many different brown scraps! These came entirely out of my scrap drawers - many of them already cut at 4" or 2.5". I did throw in some yellow, orange and red squares in the smaller size as well.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I, too, have been busy with brown scraps this week - it was amzing how much brown fabric I had been given in the form of scraps!