These are just the blocks - they aren't sewn together - and actually, for some reason I ended up with 28 rather than the 24 I thought I was going to get. I don't really like this long and skinny, so I think I will either make 2 more for a 5x6 layout or use 25 of them for a 5x5 layout. I have enough fabric for more blocks, so I might just make a couple as it will improve the layout. I also have enough of the fabric I used in the centres of the blocks to use as a border.
This is a start on my 2012 effort to use some more of my stash (not just the scraps, but some of the slightly larger pieces) - I'm looking forward to that, actually - it will be good to get into the stash and actually use some of it!