Thursday, November 03, 2011

Yet more!


Yes, I still have more quilts to show (though we are getting closer to the end of the show). This mini was from a swap with a fabric dyeing group I belong to...


This is the product of a round robin - I made the starter block at top left - it's a 4" block, I think - the whole quilt is quite small.



And this one is from a "Twisted Mystery" - we sent some fabric in to the central hostess, who then sent it back to someone else, who made a quilt using your fabric. I sent some lovely spray dyed fabric I was given as a gift, but have always found hard to use, and got back a nice convergence quilt from it - great idea for using the difficult fabric!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

They are all lovely but if I had to choose one I think it would be the convergence quilt!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hola! Saludos desde Finlandia! Your quilts are so stunning! I love them!
It’s so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
Yours, Ulla
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com