Friday, November 18, 2011

Planning ahead



Because it's the kind of person I am, I've been thinking about what I might do next once the blue and brown double four patches are done, and although I know I have blocks to make for other things (like the Farmer's Wife quilt and the Christmas Oh My Stars mystery) I don't really want to (well, I might do the Oh My Stars) so I am planning something else. I decided to take a little break from totally scrappy and clear out something from my stash of larger pieces - the Art Nouveau fabric, which I got cheaply on sale somewhere and actually find quite hard to use (large pattern). I'm going to use it, with some FQ size (or so) pieces to make a pattern in M'liss Rae Hawley's Fat Quarter book (can't rememeber which one), so that will be a nice stashbuster in the run up to the new year. Whether I keep it, or whether it goes in the charity pile will depend on how much I like it when it's done...

No comments: