Friday, November 04, 2011

New quilts!


Two more quilts to add to my in-home gallery - this piece, called Runaway Chairs, was my prize from the ALQS6 - it was made by Di and it really tickled my fancy when I first saw it. As a friend said "because if chairs were going to run away, the first place they'd go, is a tree..."



This little piece also arrived as a result of the ALQS6, but it's not one I swapped for, it's a lovely hostess present from Susan - above and beyond the call of duty, really, but who am I to say no to a quilty gift? It looks lovely in my kitchen, while Chairs will go upstairs somewhere - not sure where just yet, but I will find room.

4 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chair quilt. I see why you would like it!

Needled Mom said...

The Runaway chairs is darling and the gift quilt is lovely too.

Lynda said...

The chairs quilt is so much fun!

Lynne said...

Two very different but equally wonderful quilts.