Friday, June 24, 2011

Oops - left one out!


I had a comment yesterday from Sophie, who reminded me that "all but one" of my baby quilt choices yesterday came from blocks we did in the Block Lotto - hmm, thought I, I'm sure there was another non-lotto-inspired baby quilt - and sure enough, looking back, I left one out of the mix (it was late and I was doing a lot of cutting and pasting!) - this quilt also is scheduled to be made up for a baby quilt in the near future. Unlike most of yesterday's selection (the exception being the batik squares one) this quilt was not inspired by the block lotto - but it's true - the blocks chosen for the block lotto frequently inspire me to make more blocks and use them in my own quilts - and that doesn't even take into account actual block lotto winnings!

No comments: