Sunday, April 03, 2011

Purple strings



These are the strings which are going to end up as purple hearts - haven't started adding the white corners yet. I think I made enough for 16 purple hearts - there were a lot of purple strings in the box. And now, there are fewer:



Though not as few as the green ones, where there were only three left. Still, it's progress. I wish I'd taken a photo of the pile before I started!

And I wish I'd taken a photo of how full my box of strings was, before I started trying to bust my scraps this year (it was overflowing) - progress is definitely being made here...

1 comment:

McIrish Annie said...

Always love the hearts. Like the new name of your blog! how did you get those other pages on there?? I would love to do that but don't know if i'm computer savvy enuf.