Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pick a theme, again



These are more ATCs done for a swap where the players chose their own theme - these are all done in fabric & stitch. The top on is a somewhat loose representation of the Church of the Dome of the Rock and the Wailing (Western) Wall in Jerusalem. Her chosen theme was places of worship. This is one of my very favourite cards I have made recently - for some reason the wailing wall popped into my head when I read her theme (no idea why) and this card came out very much like I'd imagined it would look before I started stitching. Which I'm sure you all can sympathise, is not always the case!



This one is for a Folk Art theme...



and this is a hostess card - she wasn't in my group, but in her group, her chosen theme was old fashioned beehives.



And this one was African culture.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These are beautiful and very creative! Looks like a lot of hand stitching, but well worth the effort.