Sunday, October 14, 2007

Winnerz...

Just drew this week's winners, firstly - no 3 (Anne B), then no 2 (Jane W) [Technically, I drew no 21 between these, but there are only 15 people in this week, so that one didn't count]. Congratulations Jane and Anne! As Jane specifically asked for the star book and Anne didn't mind which, Anne will be getting the postcard book. Books will be on the way whenever I get to the PO, as it looks like the strikes are off (knock wood). Thanks for playing! And tune in tomorrow for something which is neither books nor orphaned blocks, but something a bit different yet - Kate Art :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh what a lovely surprise - I've kept thinking I ought to have a go at postards and resisted so far - this might just give me the courage to have a go - oh no do I need another think to play at? thank you Kate I look forward to receiving it :o)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

How exciting! I can't believe I won! yippee!