Monday, October 29, 2007

Tiny squares


Did very little today, as the kids are still off school (an INSET day - which Sarah used to call a "bug day" and confuse us all) but my yoga class was on, so I did that in the morning - luckily, my friend Lana's DH was home today (she's in the yoga class as well) so we parked the kids with him and went along. Then, we had to do a mini-clearout of the girls' room - a few surfaces were so deep in junk the surface couldn't be seen - plus I managed to talk them into getting rid of a few dressing up dresses which were too small for anyone and they didn't use ever anymore anyway. And then, we all trooped up to town to visit Daddy's office and go see the Chinese Terracotta Warriors at the British Museum (which was very good).

But in the 45 or so free minutes, I played with those little 4 patches again - and made these two segments of thingy (that's the technical term). There are two more segments - a greeny one and a purpley one - in progress. Maybe more on those tomorrow. Two photos above as I haven't decided how to put them together yet - it will probably depend on the other two segments...

2 comments:

rlbates said...

I love these. Hope you get a lot of Christmas postcard swaps. I haven't gotten into postcards (yet). Love looking at them.

zizzybob said...

Wow, you sure have gotten further than I ever did with these little squares. If you run out and need more, I still have bunches, just ask. My stuff is your stuff. (Well not all of my stuff)