Monday, October 29, 2007

Christmas Postcard Swap?

Hey, another three post day - amazing considering I did very little sewing related today...

I know it may be a little early to think about Christmas, but I wanted to ask here if anyone would like to swap Christmas postcards with me - I am not proposing to organise a big swap, just one on one with anyone who would like to swap. I have signed up to swap with Beate and Annika, and would love to have some from others, whoever and wherever you may be. I intend to make postcards (4x6), but will consider other swap options (as long as you don't mind a postcard in return) - a Christmas ATC? a triptych of Christmas inchies? a partridge in a pear tree? (Ok, no, I don't really want a partridge.) I am also happy to have non-Christmas seasonal artwork, though mine may well have a Christmas theme...

Anyway, if you are interested, email me (katelnorth at yahoo dot com)!

9 comments:

Vicki W said...

Count me in for a postcard swap!

Anonymous said...

Me too. You'll be hearing from me in your email.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Count me in, too!

Di said...

I'll join you Kate!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

I will email you too! I am interested....no time like the present to set my course on postcards!

Peggy

zizzybob said...

I would love to trade with you Kate. Put me on your list.

Julie said...

Go on then! You've twisted my arm! Better write it on my to-do list before I forget! I'll send you an e-mail to confirm.

Hedgehog said...

Sounds fun!

Wil said...

Count me in too!
Wil