Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beaded circles again

Here are what will probably be the last of the beaded circles, at least for this series of postcards. I really love this idea, and may well use it again later in some other way. This shows four sets of circles on a single background - I will cut these apart into smaller pieces to use for postcards, of course. Each of the sets uses a different group of blue beads - I actually had 5 different blue bead selections, believe it or not. One has a few green beads in it, and I really like that combination. I like the others, too, of course.



Now I just have to work out how I will postcard these (postcard being a verb, apparently!) - probably just very simple quilting lines around the circles, but we'll see.



2 comments:

Bimbimbie said...

Hello Kate

Sorry your name didn't come out of my tin the other day - would love to swap a Kookie-Bird for one of your beaded circles. I'll pop one in the mail to you this week.

btw - your fabrics arrived the other day, thanks and I've mentioned you and your swap so hopefully others will join in too. Does School start up next week?

bfn A *!*

Bimbimbie said...

Hello Kate

..... blue would be nice but happy with any colour *!*