Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, Monday


Nothing much to show today, as I decided when I got home from collecting Alex from nursery that instead of going to Ikea tomorrow to get my new bookcase (which I have only been talking about getting for about a year) I'd go this afternoon - that ate up my sewing time.

It was a sucessful trip and the bookcase is now in place in the living room so we could get rid of the shelving unit that was there before, which I was really getting to dislike strongly. Picked up a couple of sewing-related things, sort of - a set of little paintbrushes for myself so I can stop nicking the kids' ones (I get told off, especially if I do anything weird with them) and some interesting red paper, looks like hand-made paper, sold as wrapping paper. I forsee use in postcards.

Anyway, also got the two items above in the post - new Cloth, Paper, Scissors and a postcard for the Angelina swap - the card is called "Angel has a bad hair day" and the Angel's wings and hair are both made from Angelina - the hair is from over-ironed Angelina that has lost a bit of its sparkle - very clever. Thanks to Priscilla for a very clever card.

No comments: