- 5 Farmer's Wife blocks - didn't do any of these. I decided that I really like the idea of this quilt in principle, but in practice, it's not really me. I'm going to give it up.
March blocks for block lotto- done. at least one charity quilt top (again, if possible, using a piece from the 1/2 metre stash)- a couple of tops made. A scrappy strippy top (plus the blocks for another, which I will put together soon), and one made from scrappy HST units. Plus loads of scrappy log cabin blocks, which I have yet to put into a top (or several tops - there are lots of blocks!)
- circular flying geese block for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. (Pink this month) - not yet, but it's on the list for the Easter holiday
- work on Cat Quilt some more - no.
As I said, though, I have made great progress in other areas, especially in clearing out scraps. I've now made about a jillion scrappy log cabin blocks, and cut about 3000 2" squares - lord knows what I'll do with those, but enders and leaders projects loom, I'm sure.
So, April. I have high hopes for April, as it begins with a two-week holiday. There may be lots of sewing, especially if the weather stays a bit blah. Still, I am going to be reasonable about my goals
- April blocks for block lotto
- circular flying geese blocks for March and April
- at least one charity quilt top
- two baby quilts quilted