Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lanterns revisited, sort of



You might be thinking these lanterns look familiar - like the ones from the Lantern Swap, but actually, these are a lot smaller - 4x6, in fact. Can you guess what I am going to use them for? :) This is for an open theme swap with a new(ish) group. I probably won't be swapping a lot with this group, as it's not like I have enough groups already or anything, but I am in the birthday group with them, which I think will be really fun to do.

I also joined (I know, I know) a new group called Fiber Art Bits, which is for making things smaller than ATCs (I am still resisting ATCs and think I will continue to do so - I like my postcard size too well) - yes, inchies, but also other sizes sometimes, and that appealed to me. I haven't signed up for a swap there yet, as I thought I might try making some things first and see how it goes before committing. The first swap is for little charms - 5 sets of 5 charms (1 inch) - so tempting!

Oh, and here's a postcard to make up for yesterday's lack of post - this is for the Triangles swap on Fiber PC - it's from Rosemarie - isn't it cool?

No comments: