Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not much going on today


At least, not sewing. Spent the morning at school, for a change not helping in the nursery, but selling uniform at the New Parents Meeting - very exciting (not). I did find out which class Alex will be in next year, though - I'll tell you, though it won't mean anything to anyone reading, I'm sure - Fir Class (the classes are all called after trees, the nursery is Acorn class, the year sixes are Oak Class, ha ha...). And then I had a whole slew of errands (but not interesting ones) to run this afternoon - taking the uniform money to the bank, buying a thing of bedding plants for a school donation, doctor's appt, and so on. Did manage to turn these two beaded wonders into postcards, but that was it. And tomorrow, I have stuff at school more or less all day, so no chance of sewing then - I guess I will have to try to make up for it on the weekend...

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

Your talent is awesome... love the cards.

Bimbimbie said...

These beaded cards are lovely Kate *!*