Friday, June 08, 2007

Some stuff


A nice postcard in the post today - this is to the theme Summer, from Harriett on FAI - it's a photo from her garden - isn't it lovely? And my fabric from my Fat Quarter Frenzy club - roses and toning fabrics, which will I'm sure prove very useful. Whee.

Didn't do any sewing yet today, though I might do a little more beading tonight - this morning I stayed at school to help and this afternoon my friend Lorayne and I went with our littles (she has a 4 yr old too) to Garsons Farm, a pick your own where we had a picnic lunch and then picked loads of strawberries and broad beans. Lovely!

I did do a little more beading last night, but as I haven't finished the piece yet and as I had other photos to show, I think I'll wait until it's done to share it...

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Cool postcard! Don't know what your weather is like, but here it's beautiful so it's great to get out. Love 'pick your own's'. I always make jam - don't eat jam myself though so the neighbours always get lucky :-)