Sunday, June 10, 2007

A is for Africa...actually


Looks like a repeat of yesterday, I know, but actually, it's much better - here are the African blocks again, this time paper-pieced, the right size, flat, and all those other lovely things. I still really like the block, and now I can bear to send it along to someone else without cringeing. That was it for today, but I did get myriad other things accomplished, just not sewing related. However, I do have binding to sew down tonight (Sarah's log cabin quilt) so I guess there will be more to come!

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

They are YUMMY!!!! ...And that's pretty quick paper-piecing, I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

These blocks are wonderful!

Unknown said...

That is a NICE block ... well worth revisiting with the paper piecing. In fact looking at it from cold I would've automatically thought foundation piecing - you were very brave to even attempt any other method I think