Friday, July 16, 2010

SAH Robin update

I kept meaning to post during the week, but it's been so busy towards the end of school, that I just don't seem to be able to work up the energy... Anyway, thought I'd share an update on the stay-at-home Robin - click at the top of the page to see all the photos so far, but just in case you are curious, here's who's playing so far:

If you decide to make a block and play along - even if you don't start in July! - please let me know so I can add you to the virtual round robin...

4 comments:

Narelle said...

I'd like to give a go please!
Might even be able to so the first block this weekend.

Narelle said...

Oops! I can't even spell.
That should be 'sew' no 'so'.

sophie said...

What a great group of beginnings. I'm still planning to jump in and catch up after I'm unpacked in the new place.

black bear cabin said...

i have all the fabric cut out for a second block(i want to make 2 quilts)...just need to sit down at the sewing machine to finish it :) looking forward to following along with everyone to see what they come up with! :)