Saturday, July 31, 2010

SAH Robin reminder

Hi everyone! If you are following along with the Stay at Home Robin or would like to, I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is August (yikes!) so there will be a new instruction to follow. If you want to follow along and haven't managed to make your starter block yet, don't worry, the monthly instructions at this point are fairly small and easy, so you can still join in with no stress at all... Later down the line, they may be a litle more time consuming (like the month you'll have to quilt your piece!) but for the next few months, they are pretty small. I have added one more block to the page today, but don't forget to let me know via email or comment if you make a block - I wouldn't want to leave you out...

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

Oh Yaay! I have been waiting for the next step. I get to add to my little mystery projects. This is so much fun.