Monday, July 19, 2010

More Around the World Quilt Bee




Here are the other two blocks which I made for the around the world quilt bee - I didn't take photos of all the other blocks for these two, because I was in a hurry and none of the blocks for either of these was sewn together - it's just too time consuming (I needed to get them in the post today). So you'll just have to trust me that the blocks work with the themes for Flossy Blossy and Indigo Blue, respectively. And that's all of the swap, done. Soon I will show my own quilt top, which is great :) But tonight, I am going to bed.

4 comments:

Chartreuse Moose said...

Good job! Cute blocks and in the mail to boot! Looking forward to seeing your top featured!

Liv Nora said...

Beutyful blocks !!

Rhonda said...

Hi Kate. I'm participating in the stay at home robin. I've made my center blog (embroidered) hope that's okay....can't wait to get to the next round.
Rhonda
http://ravelly1-quiltzblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kate is it too late to join in with your SAH Robin? Annette