Sunday, July 04, 2010

Canal House D



Here's another Canal House - this one isn't finished, as I've not done any sewing, but I have at least placed the pieces onto the stabiliser so I can work out what I want to do next. I think I might try couching some yarn down to do the windows, but again, not totally sure - will have to play with it!

The water is from a piece of fabric which I got in the post yesterday, as a wrapping for this bracelet, which I bought from Michelle's etsy shop. The minute I saw the fabric I though - canal house water, for sure. The sky is supposed to be a sky at sunset (or sunrise, perhaps) - I think it works ok, though I was a little unsure about having quite so much pink in the sky!

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, Kate, that's lovely!!

Sharne Gregory said...

I love your bracelet, what a piece of luck to get it wrapped in that fabric.

Gene Black said...

I think the fabric is a perfect sunset sky image.

Michelle said...

Wow, Kate, that fabric is just perfect! Glad you liked it, and the bracelet. Thanks again. xo

Kathy said...

The house is looking good. Both the water and the sky are perfect.

Nice bracelet too.