Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fireworks!



I don't know where my brain is, as I obviously should have posted this either on the 4th of July, or on the 1st of July when it was no longer secret what the blocks for the July block lotto were going to be. But then again, if I had, I might have nothing to show for today. Though I could take a photo of my cross-stitch, which I haven't showed in a while.

It's been a busy week, and I haven't sewed much (at all), though today I did finally get a chance to start stitching the windows down on the canal house. Hopefully I will finish that tomorrow and be able to show it - and then, another week of work! Whose idea was this whole work stuff, anyway?
i

1 comment:

Sarah Craig said...

Kate, those are gorgeous! I love the colors and how cheerful they are! Thanks for sharing!!