Sunday, July 11, 2010
Canal House D
This time around, I decided to do the edges of the windows, doors, window frames, house top, etc by couching yarn down with a zigzag stitch - this worked well, and wasn't too labour intensive. I might well use this method again on another house. Ta da!
I did some other sewing today, as well, but as I know I have another week of no sewing during the week (working both morning and afternoon), I will save the photos for a little later in the week. I also have an update on the Stay At Home Robin - at least 3 people have shared their starter blocks with me, so I'll blog about that - and maybe a cross-stitch update, too. So, a little better than last week, which was a bit of a desert on the blog...