Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little sewing



I actually did a fair bit of sewing on the weekend, but I forgot to take a photo of the quilt backing I pieced together (not very exciting anyway) to give to my longarmer friend and the other sewing I did is stuff that can't be shown yet.

Today, however, I did do a few wonky geese as a get-well giftie for one of the block lotto players. I'll mail these off once I get to the US. There was an 8th block, but I trimmed through one of the corners when I was trimming it. Sigh.

Probably won't be very much sewing over the next month, but I hope to be able to blog quilty things anyway...

4 comments:

sophie said...

Did you mean that you trimmed off a corner of the goose or a corner of the block? If it's the former, I'd include it anyway--these are fairly liberated geese after all.

I'm itching to get my fabric unpacked and organized so I can make geese (and other things), too.

Have a safe trip ... and lots of fun1

mumzy said...

Have a good and safe trip to the US.

Quilt or Dye said...

To the US? Where?

Sarah Craig said...

I like your wonky geese! Have a great trip to the US!!