Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quilt Bee



I feel like I've done almost nothing this week (in terms of sewing, anyway) - but today I did finally have time to make this block, which is for Lorena's quilt on the Around the World Quilt Bee. There were a lot of 30s prints in the blocks already made for her quilt, and that's not something I have a lot of (I used my entire stash - 3 partial FQs), but I think I managed to get the tones alright. On the agenda for tmorrow, a start on some party favour bags for Sarah's party next weekend. Can't believe she is nearly 12. Where do the years go?

3 comments:

laura west kong said...

beautiful! =(^_^)=

Anonymous said...

I love all the different blocks together, but same color family. Very Pretty and interesting to the eye!

Kathy said...

Not your usual style, but very pretty and goes nicely with the rest of the blocks.

It is hard to believe that Sarah will be 12 next week. I'm looking at a photo of her at about 2. It seems only yesterday. Time goes by so fast.

Mom